Getting Started with Our Trust Deeds
A Trust Deed is Presented
- The Norris Group contacts you because an investment opportunity matches your needs
- The Norris Group provides due diligence information:
- Property information
- Once you review and commit to a Trust Deed, we will ask how you prefer to take title to the deed of trust.
- You will then receive a package to sign which will include:
- Investment Bulletin
- Purchaser/Lender Disclosure Form
- Loan servicing agreement
- Any other relevant documents required by the Department of Real Estate
You Commit to an Investment
After signing all documentations listed above, you can return all paperwork via email or FedEx along with a personal check or Cashier’s Check (not required).
The Transaction Closes
Once escrow closes (deed of trust is recorded at the County’s Recorder Office), you will receive a receipt along with copies of the following:
- Original Promissory Note
- Copy of the Recorded Deed of Trust
- Copy of the Title Insurance Policy
- Copy of the Fire Insurance Loss Payee
Payments Mailed to You
On a monthly basis, The Norris Group collects the payments from the borrower and sends a check to you, the trust deed investor. This will continue to occur until the loan is paid off. The Norris Group also offers direct deposit.
For more detailed information on the process and the paper work, please call the office at 951-780-5856 and request a free copy of our book and DVD, California Trust Deed Investing. Or, sign up online for a free digital version.